Thursday 20 March 2014

My next purchase for HWP is bunting. Am looking at making my own so each one is unique to each wedding. Must get myself to hobbycraft (any excuse)!
(I did have a picture here of some lovely bunting but for some reason it has disappeared when I've shared my post. Still getting used to this blog, Neil is the technical one.)

Have found some fab plain bunting on ebay which can be customised so am going to experiment with potato, block and sponge printing. And how about mini bunting for cake/ ring/ detail shots?

This week has seen me go out running with our May 2014 bride. When she told me we were only going out for 15 mins, I foolishly thought - no problem! I used to regularly run for 40 mins or more......but sadly I had seriously underestimated how unfit I've become after 2 children, too many cigarettes and even more cake. I think what nearly killed me was the 2 mins run, 1 min walk cycle spread across the 15 mins. Anyway we did it so it's all good! Well done L, and well done me, actually!

One of my passions in wedding planning (and in life!) is shopping and finding a bargain. In Home Bargains in Huddersfield they have some lovely card post boxes (the kind for your guests to put your cards/ money wallets in) for only £1.99 (fully customisable) If bling is your thing, they also have some gorgeous table confetti (like little pretend diamonds) and some huge champagne glasses ideal for storing sweets/ wedding favours for your guests or for using as a centre piece (maybe filled with tealights/ a pillar candle/ floating candles/  twinkly fairy lights/ flowers?) These things tend to sell out quickly so get yourself down to Home Bargains! Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment