Friday 14 March 2014

Jaime and Charlie's wedding.....only 6 weeks to go.

Very excited for Jaime and Charlie's wedding on 26th April. As this is a family wedding, it will be largely a non- working wedding for me, although Neil is doing the photos. I'll be busy trying to keep my girls quiet and hotfooting it to the bar at every opportunity to deal with the stress of being a mummy of 2 little ones!

I will hopefully be able to take a few shots though, especially of Neil with his brother and his parents.

I'm also going to see what I can collect for a new idea I have for Amy Herke Weddings, but more on that later. 

This week I am embarking on a running training program with one of our lovely brides to be, which is a bit risky as we are both rather fonder of a glass of vino than a run, but we will see what happens.....



Wedding season is well and truly upon us and I can't wait!

The Swan, Newby Bridge, Jaime and Charlie's wedding venue

No comments:

Post a Comment